Wednesday, October 10, 2012

More Questions!


Since I am still meeting new students, I'm still presenting my introductory lesson, and therefore exposing myself to the fun yet dangerous Question and Answer time where the rules are: Ask me literally anything you can think of even if it's stupid, I just want to hear you speak English. Here are some more gems I received in the past two days:

  1. Do you know George Clooney?
  2. Do you know Justin Bieber?
  3. McDonalds or Burger King?
  4. Have you ever seen One Direction? (another snarky student replied--"They're from England, not California. DUH")
  5. Have you ever seen the Hollywood sign?
  6. Do you watch Sailor Moon?
  7. McDonalds or Burger King?
  8. What is your favorite TV Show? Do you like How I Met Your Mother? Who is Ted’s wife? When will we find out who his wife is?
  9. Do hamburgers taste good?
  10. McDonalds or Burger King? (No joke, I got this about 5 times. Apparently its a big debate)
  11. Who is your favorite celebrity? Johnny Cash?
  12. Do you know Gangam Style? Do you like it?
I hope teaching never gets old, because right now it's totally awesome.

2 comments:

  1. HIMYM!!!

    And I hope you've convinced your students that you know a ton of celebrities. I mean, you're kind of a big deal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you told them about the evils of Hollywood and Highland.... and parked cars....

    ReplyDelete